Friday, March 14, 2014

Day 3

Today started off with egg on crispy bread slice with some avocado---notice a similar pattern here! It all tastes good now, but I am only on day 3! I am guessing scrambled eggs won't taste near as good without some milk and cheese! Oh dairy, how I miss you! If you know me well, then you know that I am a dairy girl through and through. I prefer a huge glass of milk over water ANY DAY! Watching my little one drink milk and even my baby nurse is already making me jealous! :)

Again---NO SNACK! :)

Lunch today was a green machine smoothie, and my little lady loved it as well! I used this recipe, but used 100% apple juice instead of grape juice! It was great! I also had a spoonful of chicken salad with avocado!

http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Green-Machine-Smoothie-Martha-Stewart-193962?fb_action_ids=10103453736985328&fb_action_types=og.comments&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

Then, around 2:40pm, the thin mint cookies in the freezer started calling my name! AHHHH! I reheated my coffee from 8 am this morning, then chewed a piece of gum and had some water. It's not the same, I tell ya. Not the same at all! But, I did resist!

Dinner: Chicken Avocado Spinach Sandwich and a hard-boiled egg (noticing a trend here---yep, not a whole lot of variety you can have with 7 things). Madison asked me what I was doing, as I wasn't eating what they were eating, and I told her spending more time with God and learning to be more thankful. She promptly responded, "Just like Veggie Tales!" Yep, Madison, just like them!

Snack: Apple Juice (100%) Popsicle

I also wanted to clarify that this is NOT a weigh loss thing---although if I lose weight that would not be so bad ;) I just want to be thankful for what we have been blessed with and not take it for granted. I also want to be more prayerful during my day, and this is great way to do this, as I am constantly asking God for help!

No comments:

Post a Comment