Thursday, March 13, 2014

Day One

Well, I started (sigh)! I am already feeling sad and missing the ease of eating whatever I want! However, I am excited to see what happens as I do this for the next 30 days!

Day One

Breakfast: Apple slices, over easy egg with toast with NO BUTTER! Toast is so dry without something on it, but thankfully the gooey egg is doing the trick! I had 2 glasses of water and a cup of coffee.

Lunch: Hold the phone!?! I made it to lunch without eating a snack? Yep---I stayed full after eating a good breakfast! I ate a hard-boiled egg with a bit of salt. I also had applesauce.

Snack: Apple slices---haven't made it to the store to get dried apples yet!

Dinner: I had sweet potato fries, chicken salad (no mayo or anything---need avocado bad) with eggs and apples on a slice of bread. It was TORTURE sitting at the dinner table watching Brandon eat a yummy chicken bake that was juicy and cheesy. Cheese, I already miss you dearly.

Snack: Applesauce

No comments:

Post a Comment